Thursday, June 3, 2010

Find the Good

"When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself."

-Tecumseh

1. I have a great job! My supervisor is so funny and my fellow cashiers are all really awesome. One of them is even a psych major like me! I get plenty of hours and get paid above minimum wage.

2. I just got 150 pictures from this past year printed and they're being shipped to my home right now! This means... scrapbooking! My mom and I are going to clear off the dining room table and spread out all of our scrapbooking stuff and just go to town! It's going to be awesome.

3. Audiobooks. Seriously. What a blessing!

4. Northanger Abbey. Such a good book! And a great way to pass away the time on my breaks.

5. My kitchen is fully stocked with everything I need for delicious midnight snacks! I never fully appreciated this until I left for school.



To sum up:
I am extremely blessed. You are too! And don't forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment