Monday, May 21, 2012

This actually isn't the first time someone has compared me to Lady Gaga

Today while I was babysitting, the darling little girl told me, "I like your hair. It looks like Lady Gaga." 

I hope this isn't what she meant.

"Do you work at Buffalo Wild Wings? Because you look like a horse-rider today. I liked the outfit you wore yesterday a lot better than this one... Your earrings look like erasers."

"I'm five-and-a-half. I've been five-and-a-half for so long now I can't even remember how long. I think I turned five-and-a-half last year, and I still have a long time until I'm not five-and-a-half anymore, and when that happens I don't know what I'll be!"

She's very articulate and observant. She also does a surprisingly accurate impression of an angry kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment