Thursday, September 29, 2011

I was going to call this entry Climb Every Mountain, but I realized that I used that entry title two years ago.

I am beyond tired! But the wonderful thing about it is that it is NOT from doing schoolwork. No sir. This semester has been easier than any semester at college ever. So far. And that probably just jinxed it. Anyways, it is an hour past the time I was planning on getting to sleep tonight, so I won't write much. But here are some pictures of one awesome thing I did this week:

 

Trent, Mister-expert-rock-climber-man, took Sarah, Rebecca, Dustin, and me up to Rock Canyon on Saturday and we tackled a pretty intense cliff, if I do say so myself!


I even helped belay!



Despite the soreness in our forearms, we had a blast! I am so blessed to be in such a beautiful place with such wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment