I have been very busy today, and was very successful at many things. Here are my small successes of the day:
1. I successfully got my bangs to cooperate with the rest of my hair.
2. I successfully helped plan meals for the weekend. Granny is leaving for London in the morning, so Rebecca and I will be fending for ourselves.
3. I successfully rode a broken old bike from Priscilla's all the way down the pasture hill and to Granny's without killing myself, the school kids, or the cows.
4. I successfully purchased a carrot cake and a chocolate cake from the local bakery for only 5 pounds 10.
5. I successfully filled out an application form for the Marine Retirement Home, and successfully delivered it to the superintendent there without embarrassing myself or coming across as a stupid American (hopefully).
6. I successfully walked down the beach without getting sandy feet.
7. I successfully carved a small chicken for supper.
8. I successfully completed a rather boastful blog entry.