Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Second Star to the Right, and Straight on til Morning

Dressing up is more fun when you do it with friends.


Nathan (as it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring), Brooke (as a mermaid), Rebecca (as Peter), Dustin (as Captain Hook), me (as Tiger Lily), and Tessa (as trusty Smee).


"Peter Pan... mighty warrior... save Tiger Lily... make big chief... heap glad." 


Captain Hook: You wouldn't do ol' Hook in now, would you, lad? I'll go away forever. I'll do anything you say.
Peter Pan:Well, all right... if you... say you're a codfish.
Captain Hook: [gulps] I'm a codfish.
Peter Pan: Louder!
Captain Hook: [wailing] I'M A CODFISH! 


Our two beautiful Disney princesses: Belle and Ariel


I found him!


To the Dark Lord, I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match, you will be mortal once more. R.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment