Friday, July 1, 2011

Teach us, Sensei

Last night Granny made a delectable stir fry, so obviously we pulled out the chopsticks to complete the cultural experience. The problem with chopsticks is that they make you eat slowly, and when you're starving (and it seems like I'm always starving) you just can't eat fast enough! And that's true even with expert chopstickers like Granny. Rebecca and I aren't quite to that level yet.


Rebecca knows I love her because I gave her a piece of my baby corn. She couldn't quite manage to get it in her mouth though.


This is much easier!


"Is this how you hold chopsticks Granny?"


"No, Katie-san. This how hold chopsticks. Man who catch fly with chopstick, accomplish anything."

Yet more inspiration from Granny, the greatest Sensei in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment