Wednesday, August 24, 2011

7 Ingredients for a Good Day

1. I got a raise! Yes, that's right. I'm going to be a TA for Professor Oaks again this semester and I'm now earning 50 cents more. Ka-ching!

2. I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while packing. Two of my favorite things at the same time!

3. We had a tiny earthquake! Granted, I was in the blue car at the time and didn't even feel it. (Those who have ridden in the blue car can attest to the fact that every time you turn that baby on you experience an earthquake that's at least a 6 on the Richter Scale.) But it was still exciting!

4. I finished all my laundry, cleaned my room, watered the shrubs, and sorted through old papers. Cleaning always makes me feel better. It's therapeutic.

5. I enjoyed a Chocolate Chiller from Tropical Smoothie. Need I say more?

6. I purchased a Sharpies 8-pack!

7.  I finally got into VASTU 101! That's the basic drawing class, which is infinitely more exciting than the Personal Finance class I was previously registered for. I dropped that baby like a hot tamale. (Gosh, I hope that sentence never gets taken out of context.)

I'm ready to go back to Utah. I'm not excited to say goodbye to my family, but I am thrilled to be saying hello to dry heat (peace out, humidity!), old friends, new roommates, and those good-grief, oh-my-stars, is-this-real-life, B-E-A-Utiful mountains! Next blog entry will be from Provo, Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment