Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just your normal game of Pirate Dog Hotel

As the babysitter of two very imaginative children, I wear multiple hats: lion tamer, Mom, cheerleading coach, bus driver, and, my personal favorite, sea lion. Today we played Pirates, but I was the only human pirate--the children were both pirate dogs, the older with a nose for treasure, and the younger with a nose for trouble. Per the request of the older pirate dog, I sailed our pirate ship to "the nearest hotel, please." Yes, very adventurous.

"And in which direction is the nearest hotel?" I asked. 

"West east." 

(Pointing both to my left and my right) "So this direction?"

"Duh."

(After arriving at the hotel) "So where exactly is this hotel?"

"Right here!"

"Well yes, but where in the world is it?"

"Yes."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Oh yeah? Prove it!"

"Never mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment